Come and see us at the CONNECT EXPO 2014
Join BluePoint and Google Enterprise at the CONNECT 2014 Expo at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
What is CONNECT?
CONNECT 2014 is Australia’s newest ICT event, with a dedicated focus on the connected digital technologies and applications that are changing the way we work and live. Held in partnership with The State Government of Victoria, this event will feature:
- A FREE 2-day exhibition with over 60 exhibitors showcasing the hottest digital technologies
- 6 business and technology summits, including Key Note Speakers such as Ray Kurzweil, Director of Engineering at Google & Deon Ludick, Program Director at Woolworths who led a generational change in the company’s office software, centering it on the Google suite of applications
- 3 on-floor seminar theatres with loads of free educational content
- High level networking events
- Product launches, prize giveaways and a whole lot more
BluePoint presenting on the Smart Technologies theatre
Thursday 13th March, 12:35 – 1:00pm: Chrome for Business and why it’s becoming an increasingly important part of an organisations IT strategy
Friday 14th March, 2:20 – 2:45pm: Enterprise Search and how it is helping employees and customers find what they need fast and why it is critical to find the right information
We’ve negotiated a 10% discount for our clients to attend the Summit. Or you can visit the FREE CONNECT Expo and join us at stand 60, where we will be displaying an interactive ChromeZone, Google Search Zone and you can go into the draw to win a Chromebook – click here to register
One attendee will win a Chromebook!