Google Search Appliance Optimisation
The Corporate Enterprise search solution must not be static, as the business grows and priorities change so to should the use of search to continue to provide key information on demand. The Google Search Appliance is designed to have a high value to employees but a low impact on the IT Infrastructure team, but it is not a set and forget device.
Enhanced productivity therefore demands at least an annual review of the search solution to take advantage of the new features released and to audit if your organisation is making full use of the current solution.
The program is designed to offer customers an expert review of their search environment, and ensure that the GSA implementation is delivering maximum value.
As part of the GSA Search Optimisation Program we do the following:
• Make recommendations for increasing user adoption and satisfaction
• Share best practices related to usage of the GSA
• Identify areas where new GSA features could add value
• Address technical concerns and capture new feature requests
• A focused review of the Google Search Appliance environment
• Recommendations to enhance end-user satisfaction with search
• Guidance on best practices of a robust and successful search solution
• Suggestions on high-value future search benefit areas (other departments or applications)
• Formal presentation of findings to business and technical stakeholders